After a Category 3 "black water" loss has occurred the affected site may be contaminated by raw sewage which contains numerous air and blood borne pathogens. Gram positive and gram negative bacteria are present by the millions in this grossly unsanitary water. E coli bacteria, coliforms and enterococci abound. These pathogens are capable of causing severe adverse health effects. When faced with this type of water loss, professional guidelines regarding proper removal and handling must be carefully followed.
PPI is experienced at performing professional pre-remediation and post remediation bacterial assessments. We can also provide remediation protocols and project oversight assuring the situation control necessary to reduce the damage, protect the occupants and minimize the property down-time after a water loss. Remediation protocols include proper containment engineering, proper materials demolition and cleaning methods and the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) necessary for a safe efficient remediation project. Please contact us to assist you with your emergency situation or better yet contact us to design a pre-need emergency water loss plan for your property. We can save you money by reducing remediation and restoration costs and minimizing property down time.
We will be pleased to assist you with the following:
Contact us today to discuss your concern. We are pleased to be of service!
- Sewage Assessments/investigations
- Commercial/apartment/condominium building tenant complaint investigation
- Sewage loss or flood mitigation and restoration oversight
- Sewage/bacterial remediation/abatement plans and detailed scope of work
- Sewage/bacterial remediation project oversight to minimize remediation costs and property down time
- Pre-need emergency water loss plans